Our Core Values
The National Latino Law Enforcement Organization - Greater Dallas Chapter, was organized for the purpose of serving the community of Dallas, its residents and NLLEO Dallas members. Another key element of our Organization is perpetuating the memory and spirit of police officers who have given their lives in the line of duty. Our mission is to partner with the community and provide quality police services, charitable outreach and support through community interaction that emphasize cooperation, professionalism and ethical behavior. We also strive to provide the best quality member services, legal representation and support services to the members of our union.
In addition, the Organization has adopted the following objectives:
- To support community based charities in and around the greater Dallas area.
- To honor the memory of officers injured or killed in the line of duty.
- To collect, organize, and disseminate such information as might be helpful to our members in the performance of duties.
- To create a lasting partnership with Dallas businesses, residents and members of our community.
- To promote social fellowship and well-being of our members.
- To promote complete cooperation and unified action with the various police organizations of the state.
- To defray such legal and other expenses as may be incurred in upholding the interests of the Organization and its members.
To help us better serve you and the community we share, please feel free to join our mission by participating in any of our events or by donating toward our cause.
Please mail to:
P.O. Box 226411
Dallas, Texas 75222-6411.